craiigman

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting a Retina MacBook Pro in the near future, just wondering if anyone has played FM on one and how it runs? Spec's wise it can run it fine, not even close to a problem. But as we all know with FM, with a big data base and lots of leagues opened the game can use a lot of resources!

So yeah, anyone using a Retina MacBook Pro? Mainly looking at the 15" one with dedicated graphics card.

I'm thinking about getting a Retina MacBook Pro in the near future, just wondering if anyone has played FM on one and how it runs? Spec's wise it can run it fine, not even close to a problem. But as we all know with FM, with a big data base and lots of leagues opened the game can use a lot of resources!

So yeah, anyone using a Retina MacBook Pro? Mainly looking at the 15" one with dedicated graphics card.

Are you seriously asking this, or just bragging you have enough money to buy this? xD
Of course this will run it great.

My 2012 normal Macbook Pro 13" (only intel hd 4000) runs it with England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France (top 3 leagues loaded on all of them, top 4 in England) super fast. I'm in year 2027 and it's still very fast processing everything.