Anyone using the Intel Pentium G3258 for football manager?

Kierannn

Reaction score
Im looking to make a good pc for football manager and i was looking at CPUs and i was wondering if anyone on here is using that CPU if so how does it perform in game is it fast? How many leagues can you load? Is it fast in 20+ year saves?

Im looking to make a good pc for football manager and i was looking at CPUs and i was wondering if anyone on here is using that CPU if so how does it perform in game is it fast? How many leagues can you load? Is it fast in 20+ year saves?

I've n way of knowing the exact detials without seeing your motherboard, what RAM you have and it's clock speed, the specs of your HHD and other small snippets of info. All I can tell you is that the Pentium serious of CPUs are roughly 2x 3x slower than the Intel i3 and i5 series of CPUs. You'll get decent performance from running 5-6 leagues but if you want multiple Leagues in Multiple nations, you really need to be willing to invest in a Quad-Core CPU (I recommend the i5 series)

I've n way of knowing the exact detials without seeing your motherboard, what RAM you have and it's clock speed, the specs of your HHD and other small snippets of info. All I can tell you is that the Pentium serious of CPUs are roughly 2x 3x slower than the Intel i3 and i5 series of CPUs. You'll get decent performance from running 5-6 leagues but if you want multiple Leagues in Multiple nations, you really need to be willing to invest in a Quad-Core CPU (I recommend the i5 series)

Thanks for the reply would the i5 4460 be a better buy and im not sure what motherboard i would be getting yet but the RAM would be 2x 4gb DDR3-1600 and the hard drive would most likey be a WD 1TB 3.5 inch internal hard drive caviar blue

I'm running a g1610 celeron ivy bridge. In windows, game sometimes showed only half a star performance, and sometimes 5 stars. Now im on linux, zorin os, and it shows only half a star always. I don't usually play a career or more then 5 leagues, and I also use the cpu's built in gpu for graphics, and play at recommended details, so can't really help you in that respect, but for the money I gave, I'm more then happy with the performance. I recommend you to buy at least 2gb of ram, preferably 4, and the cheapest mobo you can find that has everything you need (raid, usb3, sata3 etc)...and g1820 cpu. The g1820 costs almost nothing and you wont feel a difference, and the integrated graphics are I think the same, intel hd 2500. And ssd would also be more then usefull, although not necessary

How many can I load on i5 4460? 4gb ram is enough or 8gb is really better?