Anyone want a 2013/14 update for FM10

David1uk

Reaction score
I have nearly finished a 2013/14 season update for FM10 if anyone is interested

been updating FM10 with the Metal Guitarist's update file on and off for the past year or so for my own use and with the new 13/14 season starting and getting the buzz to start a new save I have been updating the recent changes in the football world but thought Id upload it online this time if anyone was interested

Main recent changes has been on the English Premier League so if you manage there you should have a lot of fun but i have also updated Real Madrid,Barcelona and Bayern that should be fun to play with just other teams in them leagues haven't fully been updated also done many other transfers and ca/pa changes

13/14 update

I've been looking for an update for a while now David. Would happily take it if you. Am kinda new to this so how do we go about it?

Many thanks
Mark

FM10 Update season 2013/14

Well finally finished my 2013/14 update for FM10
My main focus on this update was updating the English Premier League and trying to make that league play quite realistic in the game
so if you manage there you should have alot of fun with this update but i have also updated Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern so they will be fun to play with too
I have also updated many transfers and ca/pa changes from around the world and many other things

Patch 10.3 is needed for this update and you will need to put the file in your folder Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

FM10-2013-14
Download FM10-2013-14.dbc from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way or FM10-2013-14.dbc
Patch 10.3
ANNOUNCEMENT! Patch 10.3 Released!!

My main focus on this update was updating the English Premier League and trying to make that league play quite realistic in the game
so if you manage there you should have alot of fun with this update but i have also updated Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern so they will be fun to play with too
I have also updated many transfers and ca/pa changes from around the world and many other things

Patch 10.3 is needed for this update and you will need to put the file in your folder Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

FM10-2013-14
www. sendspace.com/file/ocbt2s or www .megafileupload.com/en/file/450401/FM10-2013-14-dbc.html
Patch 10.3
community.sigames.com/showthread.php/192934-ANNOUNCEMENT!-Patch-10.3-Released!

Hi mark im trying to send link to update but site isn't allowing me

Patch 10.3 is needed for this update and you will need to put the update file in your folder Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

FM10-2013/14
megafileupload.com/en/file/450401/FM10-2013-14-dbc.html

Last edited:
I loved your update, but was wondering if u could update the Brazil too? I am Brazilian and our championship and hotly contested with several established players such as forlan, seedof, alexandre pa to, among several others who already played in europe .... could do this kindness??

hi mate. been abit bored of late and increasingly frustrated with fm14. I remembered that this version of fm was probably my favourite and was thinking of attempting this myself. really not sure how to go about it so a big thank you. in the process of downloading fm 10 now.will this still work? also how much have you changed? is it possible for me to add to it?

Just reignited my love affair with FM10 so gonna give this update a go and see what the score is, cheers dude

thx a lot man :) i will test it with Arsenal
----

3201933.jpg

monstro

Is anyone has this file?
For those who still play FM 2010