Reaction score
LEAVE YOU STEAM ACCOUNTS, I'LL ADD YOU LADS..

If anyone wants to Start a New FM 14 Network Game, any League a not really fussed..
you must be Consistent, please don't quit after you lose, no FM-base Tactics,
I prefer to use and create my own Tactics, as I really don't see the whole point in using other peoples tactics tbh..

So if you want a game leave a comment, thankyou

Last edited:
ID

My Steam powered id is yjoung1 or ycjoung0829. Can you send me both of them if you can?

scottnufc1985 is my steam name.Id be interested just need know days/nights you guys would be playing

homesy1987

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To play online the players must have the same version of the game?

add me on steam jaimz1995 and which leagues are you going to load

hey im an ex fm live die hard, id love to join your game... i play fm 2014 constantly. anyhows could you explain how i go about joining your game? do i search for you in online mode on fm 2014, or do you add me on steam.. if so could you talk me through it till i get set up? thanks.. my steam is account is markknox1 but my name on steam is weebetti thankyou

do not play with any of these, i just created a online league game then,and in pre season that above guy quit, probs becuase i signed a few decent player,what a *****! when i say genuine people addme,who actually respect the game,and know what having a good online game is all about!!

LEAVE YOU STEAM ACCOUNTS, I'LL ADD YOU LADS..

If anyone wants to Start a New FM 14 Network Game, any League a not really fussed..
you must be Consistent, please don't quit after you lose, no FM-base Tactics,
I prefer to use and create my own Tactics, as I really don't see the whole point in using other peoples tactics tbh..

So if you want a game leave a comment, thankyou

Add me jackhouldsworth1