Shyftyy

Reaction score
For those of you who don't know I released a thread which was called the 6-2-2-0 for FM2013 which was defensively very strong but did not score enough :) However, In Fm2014 with the new roles, new ME etc, it scores quite a bit.

I do not have a whole lot of time these days so the testing was only done in FMC with instant results. This could be akin to holidaying or give a proper representation, I am not sure about this so before I release the tactic and get those kind of comments I figured to check if there were any enthousiast who would give it a go or if this is not generally accepted.

I notice that there are some other strikerless formations out there and rest assured, I did not copy anything from anyone except for some attacking corner instructions from Jassar (credit goes to him for those). Defensive I tweaked myself.

Anyway, I posted screenshots of my (quite successful) test with Napoli here to hopefully wet your appetite and if there are some would-be testers I will provide a proper write-up with the proper explanations, philosophies, videos etc.

The tactic:
View attachment 423612

The league results (Won the Double first season ,no players bought):

View attachment 423611

Goal for - Goal Against ratio:

View attachment 423610

Dries Mertens (Shadow Striker Profile)

View attachment 423609

What happens when EVERYTHING goes right?(CCCs) :)

View attachment 423608

Last edited:
Just wanted to make sure that the testing method is accepted before I uploaded it. I will create a proper thread after work :)