Anyone willing to spend time on a rather large database change?

LeedsJoe

Reaction score
I'm rather inexperienced with the data editor so would be looking for someone to help me out.
I'm looking to remove all teams and leagues from England and replave them with the league structure from the league I play in, in real life.
I would be looking to use all the leagues from "U14 Division A" through to "U14 Division G"
The top division would be the A division, second division 'B' and so on.
European qualification would be the top 2 from the top division. The bottom 3 are relegated from each league apart from the G divison and top 3 are promoted from each league apart from A.
In terms of cup competitions the teams from the top 3 leagues are entered into 1 cup and teams from the other leagues are entered into another.

There is a list of players from each team if you click in the team then go to 'player season totals' - if all the players could be aged from 16-22 with a CA based on the league they play in, 150 for the top division for example or whatever you think is suitable. Kit colours can be whatever that doesn't really matter.
The only stumbling block I can see is player positions, just give anyone a random position and I'll change accordingly, however of you could make an educated guess based on amount of goals scored?
I think that's all the information needed but if there's anything else then just ask.
Very Grateful if anyone takes this on.

Last edited:
you might not want to hear this, but i almost guarantee that no one will help you with this. i also don't know much about the editor, but this sounds like quite a large job, and it is likely that no one else is interested in it.

you might not want to hear this, but i almost guarantee that no one will help you with this. i also don't know much about the editor, but this sounds like quite a large job, and it is likely that no one else is interested in it.

Yeah I know it's a longshot, thought I'd just put it out there

Hi i would love to work on something like this with you altough i dont understand the editor too well we could help eachother out by doing it together.
would love to know what you think about it.