anyone winning yet??

wolfy.

Reaction score
hi all here we go again game is really hard to you can find a tactic that works anyone found one????? im really struggling and i am a really expierienced cm and fm campaigner!! but strugling to work fm2007 out!!!!

For my Arsenal team i play a 4-1-1-2-2
A back four with obviously 2 centre backs and 2 full backs.
A defensive Midfielder.
A centre midfielder.
A left and right attacking winger.
2 strikers.
Works a treat. :)

Last edited:
I found it easy by using the new real madrid tactic. 4 at the back, 2 holding midfielders three attacking midfielders (the ones at the side have arrows towards the wings) then one up front. Works really well with Torres and my athletico team.

I changed my tactic like every 5 games at Celtic, it seemed to work ok for a bit then jus stop :(

yeah for halifax town in the conference i've tried loads of tactics, i now use a simple 4-4-2 with the wingers arrows going right up, and i've won 6 in a row so that seems to be working for me at the moment.

I agree, i lose alot what tactics i use and im a decent club(feyenoord) with some decent players(i bought Zalayeta)

i just transferred my tactic from fm 2006 to fm 2007.

and it has been changed from the diamond formation already on there

cheers

thanks for the tactic i am wolves(who else eh!) so should work!!! everyone just shouts about how good they are but never post a 'good' tactic!

game is really starting to get on my **** iv tried everthing and just keep losing!

good to have another wolves fan now that boozad doesnt seem to post much anymore

Erm i had a game with boro:

D1 L3 W1

Doncaster:

D0 L6 W0

and a net game with Boro:

D0 L1 W4

Yeah I'm finding it easier than i did when 2006 first came out! I'm 3rd but only 2 points behind man utd and chelsea who are joint first with 19 points! i found my tactic and hopefully my season goes ok!

this may sound stupid but how do you play in windowed mode?

Preferences>Display & Sound>Full Screen unticked.

If tht doesnt work, select the fm icon on your desktop, right click and press properties....

Where it says Target: C:/Program Files/Sports Interactive/FM 2007/FM.exe

add " -small_screen-windowed" to the end. When its opened again it should be windowed.

----------

i.e: Put Target as this,

"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\fm.exe" -small_screen -windowed

finished a very poor 8th in first season with liverpool(lack of a tactic)

second season i got a good tactic half way through and ended up winnin the uefa cup with a 1-0 win over chelsea, and finishing 3rd in the league

3rd season is going good , in 2nd after 9 games, but man utd look very hard to beat

Preferences>Display & Sound>Full Screen unticked.

If tht doesnt work, select the fm icon on your desktop, right click and press properties....

Where it says Target: C:/Program Files/Sports Interactive/FM 2007/FM.exe

add " -small_screen-windowed" to the end. When its opened again it should be windowed.

----------

i.e: Put Target as this,

"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\fm.exe" -small_screen -windowed

cheers

finished a very poor 8th in first season with liverpool(lack of a tactic)

second season i got a good tactic half way through and ended up winnin the uefa cup with a 1-0 win over chelsea, and finishing 3rd in the league

3rd season is going good , in 2nd after 9 games, but man utd look very hard to beat

Played lots already!

In my net game im top after 8 games, won 6 drawn 1 lost 1.

Bought Adu 3mil, Billy Jones 1.1mil and Jamie Mole 2mil. Sold Mendieta 500k and Parlour 700k.

Beaten Liverpool 1-0 and Arsenal 3-1 so far. Drew to Wigan 2-2 and lost to west ham 3/4-1.:mad:

a) make sure the path to fm.exe is right.

b) make sure you copy EXACTLY what i put up there^ including spaces.

------------

My Game (Net game with a mate)

Squad and Tactics

tacticsandsquadkg1.jpg

League Table

leaguetableih0.jpg

Results

resultsqu6.jpg

Transfers and Loans

transfersandloanstw7.jpg

Can only go downhill from here :)

Last edited:
I have two games of the season left and i'm 5th with arsenal. I'm one point below villa (who are 4th) and i havn't won a game in 4 matches!