anyone working ona skin that will allow background pics???

benito

Reaction score
i had a nice skin for fm09 that allowed me too add and see background pics i havent seen any yet for fm010 just wondered if anyone knows if theres any about???

yeah i think so it should work as ive used some of my old downloads for this fm

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

thanks for the link by the way mate nice one!

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

ahh i tried that skin at the weekend , no it doesnt let you have background pics

yeah i think so it should work as ive used some of my old downloads for this fm

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

thanks for the link by the way mate nice one!

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

ahh i tried that skin at the weekend , no it doesnt let you have background pics
You can put the background of your own choice in that skin:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f62/make-your-clubs-skin-easily-t18428.html

yeah but only one default one do you mean???? i wanted backgrounds on stadiums for clubs to be shown ive got a background pack which i added with another skin on the old fm and wanted to do the same this time round???

if you do find a skin that does let you have the backgrounds on pls let me no been looking for ages just cant find one. And the skin i had for last fm wont load on the new one, cheers if ya find anythin

Benito, use the link that JP has now posted 2 times..