Anything you don`t like about the new FM ?

• Thread starter Thread starter crusho79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 3K

crusho79

Reaction score
In the last days , everybody`s saying what a good game is the new FM , i`m wondering if there`s something you don`t like about it ... because let`s be serious , it`s not perfect :D , so what do you think they should improve until the game is on the market ???

I dont like the tab system on the new skin i hope they decide to release a 3rd skin along with the game that uses the much more user friendly 'tree' layout

the panels are a bit fiddly. They are not as direct as fm 09

The new skin, it's too bright. Waiting on a nice dark skin to be released before I start to play.

Not got as far as International Manager (obviously because it's only a demo) but as this game is the nearest thing to actual management, will they make it so you have to relinquish your position as a club manager to take over a national side? Bar Guus Hiddink briefly last season at Chelsea & Russia (complete freak siuation), club managers do NOT also run national sides at the same time!!! Hope they take this into consideration.

btw there is a dark version of the skin as i use it!

Not got as far as International Manager (obviously because it's only a demo) but as this game is the nearest thing to actual management, will they make it so you have to relinquish your position as a club manager to take over a national side? Bar Guus Hiddink briefly last season at Chelsea & Russia (complete freak siuation), club managers do NOT also run national sides at the same time!!! Hope they take this into consideration.

it's not unheard of actually... Not common but has happened...

I dont like the tab system on the new skin i hope they decide to release a 3rd skin along with the game that uses the much more user friendly 'tree' layout

Quote from SI Forums:
"There are also extra benefits this year from installing via STEAM. One of these will be a STEAM exclusive skin, which is an updated version of the FM09 skin (including tree menu) which will be available a few weeks after launch."

SI Forums Thread

i think its just a demo version and maybe they did not make it that perfect or something. hopefully the actual game that we purchase would be better

i dont like how much wijnaldum costs this year.. thats all

Everyone who is complaining about the skin being too bright,why not just change to the Dark skin in the display and sound options?

Agreed. That is the first thing that I did.

Quote from SI Forums:
"There are also extra benefits this year from installing via STEAM. One of these will be a STEAM exclusive skin, which is an updated version of the FM09 skin (including tree menu) which will be available a few weeks after launch."

SI Forums Thread

Which will be easily accesable from any torrent site... Not that I condone using torrent sites, but come on... There's no such thing as any game related "exclusives" when the internet is concerned :S

I don't really like either of the skins, bright or dark. But there will probably be some good ones to download at some point. Also, I don't like how the tactics are set out, is there a way to change this back to how they are in 2009 in the demo?

Yes, you can change it back to classic, I cant remember how, but jsut wandering why you don't prefer the new tactics. They are much more realistic.

Yeah but i'm an idiot so I prefer the old versions, it's partly because of the attack, defend, and support signs on the tactics screen, I preferred having nice simple arrows and sliders to sort it out

Answered this loads of times now.To change your tactics set up to the old fashioned way Click tactics,then click tactic on the far right then click CONVERT TO CLASSIC. You can then make your tactics with the old sliders.

Back