anyway to have no transfer budget?

Ronaldal

Reaction score
im really sorry if theres already a thread about this but. im man utd and have been building my team for 5 years it has got to the stage where im getting 50mil transfer budget and 1mil wage budget thtat i dont use i am just wondering whether theres anyway to refuse your budgets and put it onto finances

if you want to put it on your wages then go to board room - then adjust the budget and put it all on your wages

Don't think so ronaldal. You looking to try and clear some debt!?! lol

Just don't spend it and then they should use it alswhere or maybe ask the board :p

Move it all to wage budget and then the money will be reinvested if your wages do not increase.

okay will try it thanks and yeh am trying to clear a bit of debt :p. and dazdazdaz no and what was the point of that queestion...

not really it just happens that evans is probably one of my favourite players...

Your transfer budget is just the proportion of the overall balance that you are allowed to spend on transfers. moving it to the wage budget will have no effect, the balance will remain the same. You cannot move money from the transfer budget into the balance cos the money in the transfer budget is already there. So if you refuse it (which I don't think is possible) then the balance will not change but your transfer budget will be less. The only thing you can do is build a large enough balance to allow the board to clear the debt, but as you're Man U that would take a huge amount of money.

Sorry if I haven't answered your question lol