all you need to no is that they have a russian billionaire owner now....hence the players they have...they also have roberto carlos. In the demo they were called Anji for some reason.

Any thoughts? They should get a defense with Russian papers.(One of the Berezutskiy twins, Andreas Beck etc.), and maybe Akinfeev. Then 1-2 more midfielders, and you're done.

Wasn't it something like £25m in the demo?

I set the expectations to Champions Legue qualification, and got about 30 million, which can be adjusted to about 40 million :)

Loaded up as English manager with Automatic experience.

EURO Cup qual. (league) - £23.5M / £875K p/w
Champions Cup qual. (league) - £31.5M / £1M p/w
Title Challenge - £33.5M / £1M p/w
Winner - £36M / £1M p/w

Interesting. The best way to go seems to be setting the bar at qualifying for the Champions League; same wage budget and only £5.5M less than winning.

Been playing as these all day and just finished the first season! But its a long season! like 16 months worth to get the end of the first season! Its only because of the change of league timetabling in Russia...moving it to a more European Autumn to Spring calender.

Finished 3rd first season...not a bad start

Eto'o scored 35 in 29 appearances....so i sold him! LOL! To be honest i needed the cash to improve my squad as in the 2nd season the board would only give me £20M for transfers! Thought id get more with the billionaire owner but hey ho.

Got Ganso start of first season though! £18M..get in!

This season i bought Pavlyuchenko and Adriano to replace Eto'o and bought a few Russians in to help with the matchday squad rules (4 Russians in the starting 11 and 1 Russian U21 in the matchday squad). Got the better Berezutskiy brother though, Vasily.

Hope to win the league this season and then see how well i do in Europe. Wanna start splashing the cash on more players i recognise!!!

I tried to play with Anzhi in FM 2011, and the hardt part is actually not to get good players to the club. After the 11.3 patch and a transfer update, they were very rich with a foreground sugar daddy that kept giving me money when I asked for it. The hard part however is the rule of the Russian league that only allowes 6 non-Russians to be on the pitch at the same time, if I remember it right. To win the Russian league was not a problem, but to do well in Europe was a lot harder because Russian players weren't very good in FM with a few exceptions.

Thanks everyone for replying about there wage budget and tranfer budget :)
They sound a good bit of fun so i'll think i might be them when i get fm12.

Been playing as these all day and just finished the first season! But its a long season! like 16 months worth to get the end of the first season! Its only because of the change of league timetabling in Russia...moving it to a more European Autumn to Spring calender.

Finished 3rd first season...not a bad start

Eto'o scored 35 in 29 appearances....so i sold him! LOL! To be honest i needed the cash to improve my squad as in the 2nd season the board would only give me £20M for transfers! Thought id get more with the billionaire owner but hey ho.

Got Ganso start of first season though! £18M..get in!

This season i bought Pavlyuchenko and Adriano to replace Eto'o and bought a few Russians in to help with the matchday squad rules (4 Russians in the starting 11 and 1 Russian U21 in the matchday squad). Got the better Berezutskiy brother though, Vasily.

Hope to win the league this season and then see how well i do in Europe. Wanna start splashing the cash on more players i recognise!!!

How much did you sell Eto'o for mate, and who else did you buy in the first season mate? Midway through my first season and I am second (CSKA Moscow are running away with it!) but had to spend about 22 million on buying better Russians due to the league rules. Thanks :)

Playing as these but doing so bad in the league and half decent in the cup! When i started about half the team was injured from which it is a fairly small squad anyway. Also it is isnt the easiest to buy big name players as a lot dont want to even start contract talks.

i reckon the only good one's are:
Akinfeev , Arshavin, Dzagoev, Anyukov

has anyone got any suggestions on russian players to buy?
Anyukov
The Berezutski twins
Ignashevich
Denisov
Semshov
Dzagoev
Bilyaletdinov
Pavlyuchenko
Arshavin
Pogrebnyak
Akinfeev
Bystrov
Kerzhakov

This is what would I do: Get Andreas Beck, Dzagoev, and Akinfeev, and Vasily Berezutski.
But it's really surprising, that they have only 36 million budget. IRL, they seem to have infinite money.

yeah Ive just started an Anzhi career and have just finished the pre-season winning every match and not conceding in the last 4, my biggest signing so far is thiago from barcelona for 18.5 million which I hope will be a good buy as he is considered to be a wonderkid I believe... however, my plan is to make my defence russian with my midfielders and striker being foreigners as I am hoping to get some big name players in the future once my team become more recognised. The issue Im having atm in terms of transfers is that no good russian defenders really want to join me with my best one being 2 and a half stars according to my scout...

So Im really hoping that my attack will produce the goods throughout the course of the season :)

I've tried a couple of times to start a save with Anzhi but can't get into it due to the fact that in order to sign any russian player of any quality i have to pay £5/10+ million more then they are actually worth, because the starting Anzhi squad really does lack any good russians, until they sign some good ones irl which no doubt they will have to due to the rules of the league, i think it will be hard to do a good save with them :/