Apocalypto

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Well, ive finally saw it....

The plot its self is pretty dull however the action is very good. But Jaguar Paws attempts to avaid death were very very Rambo esque. The ways in which he avades capture and how he becomes sort of camoflaged, very Rambo indeed. Anyway like I said poor story but the action/violence is class. Surprisingly I think it would be a good popcorn movie, thought it was more about the plot than it was but sitll pretty good.

7/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472043/

Hmmm still not sure if I actually want to see this movie. Maybe I'll just wait for it to be on Sky Movies 'cos I really am in no hurry to see this :D

Seen a wee trailer for this film at the pics last night looked quite impressive. dont know much about it tho.

Sounds good from what u say Gregor. probs just wait for it to come out on sky movies but i'll see lol

Seen the film aswell and have to agree with Gregor. I'd put it just below the likes of Die Hard, Rambo, and Terminator movies when it comes to Man Movies.

Pretty much agree with Gregor on this one, if only the story line was a bit better cos the action scenes were class! Deffo worth a watch if your bored.

Hmmm still not sure if I actually want to see this movie. Maybe I'll just wait for it to be on Sky Movies 'cos I really am in no hurry to see this :D

i agree but from what everyone is saying i may make an effort

Story was a bit meh but yeh some nice action. It all got a bit Rambo-esque towards the end :)