Strenghts:
Strenght, Determination, Passing, Jumping, Anticipation

Weaknesses:
Team Work, Flair, Stamina, Dribbling​

Description: Young Striker
Personality: Fairly Professional

Suggested Roles: Deep Lying Forward- Attack

Note: I'm in my 2nd season.​

may be a good idea to retrain to amc since his passing and anticipation is 14 creativity and decisons 12
looks like a nice find

may be a good idea to retrain to amc since his passing and anticipation is 14 creativity and decisons 12
looks like a nice find

Maybe, for a striker he hasn't great finishing atributtes, but it would take to long for him to adapt to AMC.

Everton managed to sign him in real life...He has good potential. please post his progress if u have luck with him...

Everton managed to sign him in real life...He has good potential. please post his progress if u have luck with him...

I'm playing Malaga and he already is at Everton so he doesn't want to join.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Does anyone has a screenshot of him in the future?

Velios needs 2 season to increase his statts , he is a very good complete forward.

Looks decent, but not improving so much. Is he any good for you?

He's out on loan to an Israeli club I think, scored 5 in 5 so doing pretty well.

I loaned him out to Leeds for a bit last season he didn't score in 10 league appearances.

He's out on loan to an Israeli club I think, scored 5 in 5 so doing pretty well.

I loaned him out to Leeds for a bit last season he didn't score in 10 league appearances.

Can you give me a scout report please?