Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

App deleted => saved game lost?

Reaction score
Hi

Maybe this is an obvious one but after much searching I can't find the answer...

Someone managed to delete FMH 2011 off my iphone and I think I have lost my precious saved game (in which I took Luton from the BSP to the PL and EURO cup). This is a total disaster - is there any way the save game is not deleted and I can get it back? I dont want to re-install the app yet in case it somehow wipes my old saves...

Or is it really true that a careless click on that shaky cross means you can lose all of your data?

On a similar point, can I share the save between my iphone and ipad?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Reaction score
If you've backed your phone up previously then if you restore that backup then you should also find it will contain your save game; apart from that I'm afraid yes it probably does mean its lost.

You can move save games between devices (and your computer) by plugging a device into a laptop and then using the 'file sharing' area in iTunes to locate and transfer the save game.

Hope this helps,

Marc