p025

Reaction score
You guys may think that i want to increase my budget but then i assure you that it's nothing of that sort. I just want to ask a small question and clarify a few things. The question is - i finished 3rd with malaga in the 1st season ( i personally think that's a good showing) and then i started making plans for the transfer season. I even sold some of my key players like joaquin and nistelrooy thinking i will have the cash to bing in better replacements. But then came the shocker - I just receive a 100k initial budget. and when the choice for selecting the season expectations came - i chose title challenge and was offered a paltry 1 million pounds. And it ain't even that my wages have spiralled out of control. How can i possibly suffice with that amount?? Probably my whole malaga save is now screwed up!! Anyways what's your take on this ? BTW- ain't malaga got a sugar daddy?? Please help asap.
Cheers.

Hmm, I don't really remember, but i'm fairly sure I got a fair enough second season budget on my Malaga save. That said, I made a lot of money first season selling players like Baptista and buying young replacements then waited until January to buy the decent transfer-listed players like Afellay then sold them for 4 times the money so maybe I didn't have that much money. My only suggestion to save it would be to buy that sort of player with the 5mill (or however much) over 48 months then sell them in January or the next summer and you can make a tonne of money.

Thanks for your suggestion. but i am actually trying to figure out why did this happen. thanks a lot anyways.

Yeah, sorry I couldn't help you figure out why. I don't really remember whether I had the same issue or not.

after my first season with malaga in which i also finished third i didnt get a huge budget much due to the fact that i spent all of my previous budget in the last season...
i dont know if thats just how its supposed to be?

Its because the owner is only a background sugar daddy I believe and has relatively low resources compare to other sugar daddys on the game. Going on what Malaga are doing irl in buying players, high wages and the owner wanting to invest in the facilities of Malaga it is completely unrealistic aspect of Malaga in the game. Only way to fix it would be in the editors giving Malaga a foreground sugar daddy and resource number of 20. :)