Keldo

Reaction score
has anyone ever actually won an appeal on fm? it never happens!

I havn't yet! and when i critise the refs in the interview when its a mile offside i get a warning sayin its been looked at and they made the right decision

I always go mad at decisions given against us, players seem to stay on my side that way, obviously if it costs important games eg Champions League games i will warn them.

Something they need to fix for FM12. If you appeal, you always lose, and then because you couldn't hand out a warning/fine to the player, people complain about lack of discipline. It's a lose-lose, so I just fine players now.

it's never happened for me! also because i'm on original patch, when i appeal against red card decision, the rest of my players get angry for lack of squad discipline for not issuing a warning/fining the player who got a red card. i hear they've fixed this stupid bug though on the new patch

Something they need to fix for FM12. If you appeal, you always lose, and then because you couldn't hand out a warning/fine to the player, people complain about lack of discipline. It's a lose-lose, so I just fine players now.

After you appeal you still can warn or fine your players via player interaction option..

Never and ever will do an appeal, the FA will extend the ban even longer.

Appealed every red card we've gotten in the past three years at Seoul, except one which I believed was completely justified. Won the appeal once, the ban has NEVER been increased, but the majority of the time they just ignore me and give the regular ban.

i had one given once, it was meant to be a 3-match ban, but i appealed and got it changed to a 1-match

but its never happened since!

Warning for 5 yellows, 1wks wages for two yellows in one game and 2wks wages for straight red.

Yes once, but the match commentary made it pretty clear for me. It said "It looked like player whoever certainly dived there", "what will the referee decide?" "It's a red card", "Was a red card really deserved there?"

Press conference after the match asked me what I thought about it, I said it was never a red, and the FA kept silent on it afterwards. I appealed and won, bear in mind though that is the first ever time I've won an appeal, and I've been playing since the days of championship manager lol

I've gotten two accepted appeals, you just have to read the commentator comments and if it looked fair to you then appeal.

I've turned one or two over, trick is to simply look at the commentary...
"It looked like player whoever certainly dived there", "what will the referee decide?" "It's a red card", "Was a red card really deserved there?"

And listen to your Assistant, quite easy really. ;)

I sometimes appeal but I would rather warn a player for getting sent off, if it happens again fine him 1 weeks wages, happens again it's 2 weeks wages..

Think i won 1 on a earlier FM, now when you appeal all you seem to get is a longer ban