darlo584

Reaction score
i need help please guys, when ever i run my fm 2011 game it loads up then says ive got an application error and it will then close and i cannot load my save game and also i cannot delete my corrupt save game. im really stuck at what to do so any help will be appreciated.

First, wrong section.
Second, what are your computer's spec? What OS? What exactly does the message say? Does the error occur when you run FM or after you try to load a save? More info plz ;)

its after i try to load my game save it says that my save is a back up, so i try to load that and then it says this save game could not be loaded. so i try and start a new game and it says a serious error was encountered and the application will close. an error file has been generated in crash dumps. my computer must not be the problem as ive been running fm for a while now. this all happened just after my fm 2011 crashed randomly tonight.

erm ive deleted the crash dumps folder but the games folder won't delete because the game save inside is corrupt and i cant delete the save on fm itself because its corrupt

oh sorry i mean the one in the sports interactive folder, and i cant delete the game save off fm

nah it cant be a virus, my computer was factory restored two days ago and ive just freshly installed everything again

That is very strange to say the least .. Do you own an original copy of the game ?