Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Carter

Reaction score
I understand a lot of these are being done, but I feel I can make a really good one. I will be opening a application form for the vacant Leeds United job and I will become the chairman, giving a set transfer budget. I will let the manager decide his own backroom staff and I will keep a close eye on results - think you have what it takes, read on.. (IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY, PLEASE PM ME)

Current Applicants: Alcaraz, Mawerr, cfc12345, ollieconnolly, Carine, SWFCLife22

-----​

attachment.php

Leeds United Part Company With Simon Grayson

Simon-Grayson_1974459.jpg

Leeds United have today confirmed that Simon Grayson has been removed as the current manager. The cause of the outbreak has not become clear yet, but reports suggest Grayson and Chairman Daniel Carter had an argument about a possible transfer budget.

The Chairman has yet to comment, but has made it aware he is making a possible of short lists for the vacant managerial position. It has been made clear by Carter that the new manager will be put into place with immediate effect and will gain a estimated 12M during the transfer period to strengthen the squad. Applications will be set up in 24 hours according to Carter with the possibility of the manager being chosen by later this evening.

------​

attachment.php

Bet365 make Southgate Hot Favourite For Leeds

Out of job, Gareth Southgate is being touted by Bet365 to become the new manager of Leeds United. Applications have been set up for the new vacant position and the manager is set to be announced later this evening.

Last edited:
These strories are the new sensation mate,will you be doing it on a network game??

Anways I will PM you now

I must add, you play the game in a network game with me and I control your budget. Applications will close midnight tonight, so make sure you PM me and I will send you the questions you need to answer!

Count me in. Rather have this job than the Chester City job :)

Added you to the list. if you know anyone else who can also join, let them know!

I'll be posting questions to you all in a PM now. good luck to all applicants. If you want to still apply, you have until midnight tonight!

I would love to mate. Not got the time at the moment though.

Nice to see people liked my idea :) Good luck with this mate

Still taking applications if people are interested. Please reply to the thread and I'll send you a application form in a PM.

We need people, this season looks to be a good one!

attachment.php

Leeds Decide On New Manager: Announcement Will Be Made On Friday Morning, Says Carter

According to chairman, Daniel Carter a new manager has been decided and will be confirmed in the morning. Carter added that the manager will step in straight away. Who will it be? Find out shortly.

(A new thread will be made tomorrow morning (friday 23rd july) with the announcement, named "Leeds United: The Story"

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:07 PM ----------

Thanks to all, who applied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.