HibernianBoy

Reaction score
Aston Villa in Search of New Manager!

*After my Hibs idea for this flopped I decided to start one with a club more people may be more attracted to, I hope to get some applicants this time, PS the Hibs thread can be closed.*

So, you think YOU have what it takes to Manage Aston Villa, do you think YOU can bring us success at domestic and european level? Then fill out the application form below and PM it to Chairman Rhys Nelson.

Name:

Why do you want the Aston Villa FC Post:
What will you bring to this club:
What is yout preffered stlye of football:
Do you have any transfer policies:

Do you have any experience in Football Management:
If so how do you think it will help you:

All applicant's MUST fill out a form, depending on number of responses the new Manager of AVFC is most likely to be announced at 17:00 GMT time. We thankyou all for taking your time to read this announcement.

How do,

I kind of know what you need to look for in managers now, so if you want me to help to choose, let me know.

Lol just gotta wait for some applicants now, if nobody applies i'll just accept im cursed and stop trying >. >

Name: Sam Cooper
Favourite Club: Fulham

Why do you want the Aston Villa FC Post: I believe i could drive aston villa to the champions leauge
What will you bring to this club: i will bring a new tactic and will improve the youth
What is yout preffered stlye of football: attacking
Do you have any transfer policies: dont sign any 1 over the age of 25

I do think too many are being created now, and it is becoming tiresome. I was thinking of creating one with a lower league side - but couldn't see the point.

Name: Sam Cooper
Favourite Club: Fulham

Why do you want the Aston Villa FC Post: I believe i could drive aston villa to the champions leauge
What will you bring to this club: i will bring a new tactic and will improve the youth
What is yout preffered stlye of football: attacking
Do you have any transfer policies: dont sign any 1 over the age of 25

What Experience Do You Have In The Squad???