Reaction score
Apply For The Dundee Utd Job

Its the same as the England and Scotland one but club football. I will be The Chairman.
We Will be looking for
manager, assistant manager, Board Of Director (my assistant) and 2 Reporters to do the interviews.

1. You must provide a screenshot of every games result.

2. You must provide a screenshot of every games formation.

3. Everytime you select a team for upcoming matches, a screenshot must be given.

To Apply - PLEASE SEND VIA PM!

Name (the one you use in game):

Date of Birth (the one you use in game):

Favourite Club (the one you have in game):

1. You have decided to apply for the job of manager/assistant/board of directors jobTo Apply - PLEASE SEND VIA PM!

Name (the one you use in game):

Date of Birth (the one you use in game):

Favourite Club (the one you have in game):

1. You have decided to apply to be The Dundee Utd Manager, why did you apply ?

2. How do you think you can improve the team, and how they perform?

3. What would you set yourself as a target over the next 5 years?

4. What makes you different to the other people that have applied?

5. Have you had any other managerial experience (on FM)?

6. How would you make the club like you?

7. What kind of football do you like to play?

BOARD OF DIRECTORS answer all except 7 but Assistant manager will answer all these questions.

Manager announced at 10 tommorow or tonight if there is enough interest. Assistant will be announced after that because manager has a say of who he wants.:D

Good Luck!

Last edited:
I have appointed my board of director but were waiting for a manager to apply so if no-one applys by tonight i will ask a mod to delete/close this.

You've chosen a naff club to be honest mate.

Seriously ?? Why bother posting if it's all negative. It's not even as if he's doing a **** story or anything, you've just put his choice of club down !! Why bother ??

Because not many people are interested in them, hence no applications, choosing someone like Everton would have gone down better.

I would apply but havn't got time to fill out the application but good lucks anyway mae

Because not many people are interested in them, hence no applications, choosing someone like Everton would have gone down better.

I disagree Dundee United have a very good young squad and maybe he wants an SPL team as evryone does storys on EPL teams and tbh i have never saw a story on Dundee United and i would like to read/follow one

if no one apply's by tommorow would you like the job because i seen your rangers story and thought it was well good mate.

Em Yeah mate but i won't be able to satrt till tomorrow night as i'm away to Glasgow tonight