Apply For The Manchester United Job

Yes, but so do Brazil, Spain, Germany, Argentina, Holland, Portugal, France, Italy and others.

Whereas Manchester Uniteds only rival is Chelsea if ou manage them well.

Surely you can all just start your own game as Man Utd? I mean apart from picking the person who brown noses the OP the most, what else do they actually do?

these things are China.

Surely you can all just start your own game as Man Utd? I mean apart from picking the person who brown noses the OP the most, what else do they actually do?

these things are China.

On mine aand Cfc12345 He is the chairmen, we are playing it through a net game, so he can put money in, ect ect.

Why is it everyone see's a great original idea on this forum & copy it? The Chester City one was good because at the time it was original & it's actually challenging. West Ham (the other one of these) is kind of challenging but Man United? Come on man!

Having said that, your entitled to do what you want so good luck to you boss.

On mine aand Cfc12345 He is the chairmen, we are playing it through a net game, so he can put money in, ect ect.

So he is hosting the game for you to sit and play it?

Why don't you load your own game, load up FMRTE and get a bit of scytsofrenia on the go and you can be both?

So he is hosting the game for you to sit and play it?

Why don't you load your own game, load up FMRTE and get a bit of scytsofrenia on the go and you can be both?

That would be almost cheating though? Oh I need more money to buy a world class striker... hey chairman inject some cash flow! Oh wait a second I'm the chairman too... 50 mil input it is! Oh hi Mr. Messi welcome to the club!

3 applications

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

due to a lack of interest ill be telling you all who i decide on at 4PM instead of 7PM

I actually applied on the first ever one of these kind of stories.....and then suddenly you see an explosion of them,good luck anyways to whoever gets the appointment

I actually applied on the first ever one of these kind of stories.....and then suddenly you see an explosion of them,good luck anyways to whoever gets the appointment

I was the one that actually created the second one, since then I've had numerous PM's of people complaining about not getting the job.