Applying for jobs when starting as an unemployed manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterMEGA

Reaction score
I'm at my wits end right now.. i've started a new game as unemployed and keep going to the job centre, but how do I actually apply for any of the jobs advertised!?! I've looked everywhere for the "action tab" and cannot find any way of applying!

Could someone help me out a.s.a.f.p ?

Cheers!

Click on the club then there should be an 'apply for job' (Or something similar) in the top right corner.

Oh and manners would be appreciated.

Do excuse me, just very fustrated because the rest of the GUI in the game is so simple.. cant find anything in the top right corner or anything similar when clicking on the club :S

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Ah, hold on.. I think i've just had a bit of a special moment... think i've been trying to apply for jobs other than manager... didn't realise you cant apply to be an assistant manager. My bad :$

Press F2 on ur keyboard.It will take u to manager overview.You can then see the clubs that are currently looking for a manager.To apply,click on the club and then select apply for manager post or w/e.

the one thing u need to remember is that with ur reputation set at sunday league footballer/professional footballer you wont be able to manage decent teams.Set reputation to international at start of game to pick whichever club u want if u are starting the game unemployed.

Do excuse me, just very fustrated because the rest of the GUI in the game is so simple.. cant find anything in the top right corner or anything similar when clicking on the club :S

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------[/COLOR]

Ah, hold on.. I think i've just had a bit of a special moment... think i've been trying to apply for jobs other than manager... didn't realise you cant apply to be an assistant manager. My bad :$

Not a problem. Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.