Applying to the club from which you resigned

arsenalsri

Reaction score
I started my first ever FM Game as manager of Torquay. I took them from the bottom of the table at the beginning of the season to a play off position and had a heart breaking loss in extra time in the second play off semifinal. Since the boardwcould no longer increase the wage nor the transfer budget I decided to resign and go on Holiday.

I then found out that the game had put my application for a job to Torquay board again and they rejected. Now isn't that a bit daft applying for a job that I jst resigned?? Is this a bug?

everyone says everything is a bug when the majority of the time they're not, its just something that went wrong one time. Fm is a very compicated game, in terms of making it, and its so big, so there's bound to be problems. It's probably not a bug, its just a fault

Probably you are right. I was just not sure whether others had seen something similar. FM10 is the first time I've ever played the game, so don't know if this is something that probably something more experienced players may have seen.

are you sure whn you went on holiday that you didn't tick the 'apply for managerial position at' box?

I think I did. Something like return from holiay if a job offer is made, but I thought that the game tracks your history so it probably won't apply for a job from which you have just resigne and gone on holiay.

Anyway my biggest problem now is, I can't find any other job.:lol: