'approach to sign' disappeared on staff

Copius

Reaction score
On my celtic save I've been keeping an eye on Henrik Larsson waiting for his stats to get good enough to bring him in as assistant.
I have previously clicked approach to sign to check he would come and if i could afford it. He asked for something i could more than afford but i've waited it out till hes good enough.
Now a few seasons later, his stats are up to scratch... One problem, no 'approach to sign' button.
I thought this might be because i've previously walked away from talks but it cant be that as other staff ive walked out on still have at least the option to approach, any ideas on this matter?

Also Martin O N'eill will come to me as assistant for 9k but board only allow me about 6k max, any way to increase that?

Nice one guys

its probably cuz he's a full time manager now...to my best knowledge when staff members have the ability to be ***. manager and a manager and they get a managerial job, that stops the prospect of having them as assis manager in the future.

and with the wages, you could maybe do a custom budget adjustment to increase your wage budget, that might increase the amount of money you can offer, but then again im suprised you've being able to get martin o'neil as an assistant manager!

its probably cuz he's a full time manager now...to my best knowledge when staff members have the ability to be ***. manager and a manager and they get a managerial job, that stops the prospect of having them as assis manager in the future.

and with the wages, you could maybe do a custom budget adjustment to increase your wage budget, that might increase the amount of money you can offer, but then again im suprised you've being able to get martin o'neil as an assistant manager!

Ah he possibly starts part time manager where ever he is in Sweden cuz it was definately an option. And I've tryed adjusting budget but it doesnt effect staff wages margin, not an extra 3 grand anyway im desperate to get O'Neill maybe its because Celtic's one of his favourite clubs he's up for the role