April challenge!

ajw

Reaction score
Ok here we go, there have been calls for a more obscure team so I've gone beyond Europe :D

Your team-River Plate of Argentina.

Small Db, obv, Argentine leagues only. None of the teams start in continental competiton, I think you have to get top 5 to get in to the Copa Libertadores. The league is done in an 'opening' and 'closing' stage which is a bit gay, but they happen in the same year so you get 2 points for winning the opening OR closing stage; you get an extra point if you win stages :pleased: .

The Copa Libertadores (equivalent to CL) and World Club Champ are major cups, Copa Sudamericana (equivalent to Uefa Cup) and Recopa are minor cups. Obviously if any of these run into a new season (a second 'opening' stage of a new league), then carry them on until you win or get knocked out :p.

Enjoy :)

Points for March

Kris 12
AJW 5
NUFC 7
Honey Monster 8

Leaderboard:

1. NUFC 24
2. Kris 21
3. Honey Monster 13
4. Sam 7
5. Sherry 7
6. AJW 5
7. TheKillerDR 5

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet will give it a start now for an hour before i leave for work. Also i will add up the points when i get home.

Arrrghh the monthly challenge always comes up when I'm in the midst of a good game!

started yday, won first 7 in league..ernesto farias is awesome up front hes scored 11 in 6 :D but higuain **** atm

its Gonzalo Higuain's (now of real madrid) brother!!!!

Top after 8 games, and beat Corinthians in copa scudamerica

Am in the semis of the sudamericana, have got velez who are first in my league, a few points ahead of me with not many games left in the opening stage :(

I have yet to start. Best move my ****.

I got Velez in the semis as well....but i got knocked out... :(...

i won the opening stage though with a couple of games to go....and am now in mid-january i think....

When does the Liberatores (sp) start??...

Into semis of copa scudamerica, and top after 14 games, 5 points clear

Well after the open end of the season imi finished 2nd a point behind the current champs

I also won the Uefa Cup of South America

i have finished it now ---the joys of having holidays with nowt to do---....just gota wait til go back to uni before i can send the screenies coz aint got net on my PC wen i take it home :(.....