Aquino - one for the future....

mancingo

Reaction score
Daniel Aquino young AML FC from Murcia, could be better then Fleck. I have signed him at Juve. Great youngster

Yes i signed him for fulham at 19 years old for 7.5 million, just sold him 2 years later for 25 million to Real Madrid.

first season i played him as a left winger, second season i used him as a striker as i had a few long term injuries. He is not a down and out goalscorer and only averaged 7-10 goals a season for me, he started to cry when i rejected bids from Milan and Madrid so i decided to let him go...

yep he turns out class but he is a natural striker not a winger :|

I play him on the left wing, just like del piero. he can become a great player. I wonder how is he in real life,

he is free, like Bojan in patch 9.0.2

i signed him but i had Witsel, Marquinhos, Keirrison and bojan, so he didn't play in the first team and he wanted to leave, i sold him for 8M to Wigan without any match in first team

edit: but i can injury him with a lot of training

Last edited:
Yes i signed him for fulham at 19 years old for 7.5 million, just sold him 2 years later for 25 million to Real Madrid.

first season i played him as a left winger, second season i used him as a striker as i had a few long term injuries. He is not a down and out goalscorer and only averaged 7-10 goals a season for me, he started to cry when i rejected bids from Milan and Madrid so i decided to let him go...
he is not a big club player
oO)

he his pure class!!

bought him for leeds 1st season for 300k and in 5th season now, shot me to 3rd in premiership with 30 goals in 33 games keeping lewondowski out the team!

he is worth about 8 million now with City, Arsenal and others after him!
but he does not want to go anywhere, vice captain too!

my favourite player in the game! pure class!
won young player of the year award and was 2nd top goalscorer!

play him as Striker and make him "place shots into corner of the net" "likes to round keeper" "beat offside trap"

i had him on my QPR game, signed him on a free along with Bojan, he was really goodm but limited. he is strictly a left foot, so you play him on the left and its easy for teams to show him onto his right and nullify him. good for uefa cup level but isnt champs league.

Have him for Leeds. Cost me £10.25m in 2013/14. Doing well so far, hope it continues.