diabolik

Reaction score
So I got creative, and thinking about FFP and Xavi's proposed move to Qatar and their bid for the world cup and I tried to imagine what would happenif the Arabs made a play for world football in a big way by bankrolling their clubs and competitions to a Manchester City level.

Throught the magic of Football Manager Editor I've made an Arab money set of files; essentially over the first few years of your game the clubs from Qatar, UAE, Jordan, Oman, Saudi and Bahrain will accumulate wealth very quickly and begin making bids for European players, youth prospects etc. Their leagues are also playable in this update, and have high reps, because I was bored of playing entirely in Europe where every league is more or less the same. Would anyone be interested in trying this out? It's still a work in progress. I've holidayed 3 years in and things do get quite interesting as the European clubs attempt to reinvest the money the Arabs pay for their talent.

The challenge is two sided: do you manage in Asia and compete with everyone else for every talent going? Scouting etc becomes incredibly important.
Or do you manage in Europe and try to keep your talent close to home. And hope your chairman doesn't see dollar signs.

Does anyone want to try it out while I tinker? Help would be much appreciated

Last edited:
I can't add the url... put the dot in and remove the space

stashbox org/1533659/Arab%20Money .zip

If anyone is interested in helping me out with this, let me know.