Arcade Added

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have added an arcade to the forums again. At the moment there are only a few games. I will add a few more worthy games in the future.

Have fun, as long as you let me be champion of at least 1 game i'll be happy ;)

yay I can show off my Pacman skillz

Where's knifey spooney? :(

Pwning the leaderboard :drunk:

I think you should put it back so only your highest scores are recorded. It sucks having loads of scores by one person (especially on snake).

nah, i like it when one person can pwn it :)

There needs to be something to allow scores to be submitted even though the connection timed out when they were being sent. Just got 18 on Simon but it timed out so the score wasn't recieved.

woooooooop, another way to procrastinate :D

We need some fun games. Bring back knifey spooney or that dancing game! :D

We need some more games that require skill... not just perseverance. Space Invaders, Breakout, Moon Lander are all just boring and in the case of Moon Lander and Space Invaders I just give up and lose all my lives to end it.

We need some fun games. Bring back knifey spooney or that dancing game! :D

We need some more games that require skill... not just perseverance. Space Invaders, Breakout, Moon Lander are all just boring and in the case of Moon Lander and Space Invaders I just give up and lose all my lives to end it.

I have loads of games but I don't know how to install them when they arn't in the special zip or tar files.

Only one more person needed for the Space Invaders Tournament... Someone hurry up so I can make you all my *******.