Arcade

That Anime Blackjack game is good. It's hardish when you have little money, but when you make loads, it gets easier. I had $40k at one point

When I get on a computer which lets flash games run perfectly fine I'll set a nice high score Andy. I only played it earlier because Gregor was buzzing at how good he was and he's clearly **** at it.

Lee said:
When I get on a computer which lets flash games run perfectly fine I'll set a nice high score Andy. I only played it earlier because Gregor was buzzing at how good he was and he's clearly **** at it.

how cant you get flash?

cant you just download it

he says it goes all slow on his laptop so he can CHEAT!

I can't cheat, it just makes things unplayable so that's why I've only played the puzzle games.

Yeah wateva,you'll never beat my score :D

Once I rack up a proverbial twenty-five posts, you will each individually be pawned at the arcades, be warned.

Where you ge that quote from? You makin up posts :p

Anyway you must have cheated...maybe super-mods have powers no-one else knows about

ajw said:
Where you ge that quote from? You makin up posts :p

All admins and moderators have the power to view deleted posts unless they have been physically removed. ;)

Craven beat my blackjack score! Im away to get my high score again.

Well done Gregor. It only took you about 50 attempts, but you finally did it :p

Lee said:
All admins and moderators have the power to view deleted posts unless they have been physically removed. ;)

pfffffft who said anythin about deleted posts? :p more like you can make up completely untrue and random quotes from us normal members :D

no one cares Daire, the only game we care about is PACMAN

Gregor said:
no one cares Daire, the only game we care about is PACMAN
well i beat lloyd off the top so you should be happy:D