cyril

Reaction score
This seems to be the invisible man on this forum, either that or people know him to well to make a thread. Probably one of the best strikers in game for me, he has it all. A Goalscoring machine. Also being 20 his stats improve very rapidly.

He has been good in previous FM's but he is unreal in this one for me. Tried to find a thread on this guy in this forum but couldn't find one so i thought what the **** i will make one !

This is him half way through the season just after christmas, unstoppable...

Last edited:
He looks good,but the reason for his stats is mostly the tactic that you are playing with. ;)

Looks a very good player. Perhaps he has been mentioned so seldom due to the fact that in this years FM theirs so many talented young strikers/wonderkids who can be gotten for cheap, thus most people always purchase the usual ones (Barbosa, Jovic, Zivkovic, Aboubakar, etc). Seeing as he is already an established player at Ajax, I assume he does not come that cheap either. Final point is that though he looks a very good player, he is not at the caliber of the aforementioned players + the already established strikers (Aguero, Suarez, Jackson Martinez, etc) on the bigger teams, who the majority of people play with.

Looks a very good player. Perhaps he has been mentioned so seldom due to the fact that in this years FM theirs so many talented young strikers/wonderkids who can be gotten for cheap, thus most people always purchase the usual ones (Barbosa, Jovic, Zivkovic, Aboubakar, etc). Seeing as he is already an established player at Ajax, I assume he does not come that cheap either. Final point is that though he looks a very good player, he is not at the caliber of the aforementioned players + the already established strikers (Aguero, Suarez, Jackson Martinez, etc) on the bigger teams, who the majority of people play with.
I don't think you can buy this guy for very cheap from Ajax, they wan't big money.

The interesting thing about Milik is he is actually an accomplished player check this video out.

25 games played
21 goals scored
11 assists

Looks the real deal to be honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AddrUaj7Mo

Could see a nice attribute and potential update in FM16! Will defo keep an eye on him and will be interested to see screenshots of his progress as he gets older