thunderblood

Reaction score
Who is your arch nemesis in the game?
whether it is a player or a manager...

Mine seem to be Pavlyuchenko, who always score or injure one or two of my players....

Ian Holloway keeps dissing my skills, even after the match where I beat Blackpool 6-0 :mad:

Holloway is a proper mug. Tried to bad mouth me in the press even after i won 4-0. I had planned to be nice to him as he's a top bloke irl, maybe was gonne send Blackpool some players on loan, no chance now.

Mancini did the same to me after I beat him 3-0 after he took charge at Chelsea.
Complained that I had to run the ball into the net....seemed to work though

Roberto Martínez- I beat his Wigan team 3-2, while they are in the relegation zone, and he has the cheek to say that I am going to get Newcastle relegated!

Ian Holloway- I beat Blackpool 2-1 away from home, while they are also in the relegation zone, and I am suddenly one of the worst managers Newcastle could ever have.

Jon Macken used to always score on me on the old Fm's.

..and how I used to mock.

Luis Fabiano always scores and that has made me hate him even in real life.

Ancellotti always hates me, in both Spurs and Liverpool saves. I beat Chelsea in both though lol

Marco Van Basten, my childhood hero hates me!! :'( Said something in the press to the effect that most managers thought I was *****! This is despite winning 5 champs leagues and 15 domestic titles in 22 seasons!

Back in FM10 Mancini and his Man City side always, ALWAYS manage to beat me. All those times were in the Champions League, 3 quarter-finals and one semi final, winning by 0-1 or 1-2 in the aggregate :S

And I remember back in CM4 there was no way that Kluivert played against me without make at least 2 goals and 1 assist :'(

Last edited:
Holloway is a proper mug. Tried to bad mouth me in the press even after i won 4-0. I had planned to be nice to him as he's a top bloke irl, maybe was gonne send Blackpool some players on loan, no chance now.

That is the attitude i take with all managers i like in real life, i try to be nice to them etc, and i try to **** off those i dont like, and i end up having the opposite effect both ways XD ****** game!

Mark Stimson, Paul Bodin, Sammy McIlroy and Karl Robinson. Stimson ex Gills manager who is villain and I bad mouthed him after thrashing Barnet, and have met in the cup since we parted leagues, Bodin is Swindon Manager and I manage Gillingham, McIlroy can't remember but I apparently dislike him a lot and Robinson was a ***** and his team injured a few of my players in the same match and had the cheek to say we were aggressive or something like that so I have blasted him whenever I have gotten the chance.

Jon Macken what a legend ;)
Mine is Enoch Showumni..

Haha
Enoch has got a massive ****, Enoch, Enoch,
He tucks it in his football sock, Enoch, Enoch,
He sh*gged a woman, now she's dead,
He swings his c*ck around his head,
Enoch Showunmi, United's 21.

nananananananana,
nananana,
nananananananana,
nananana,
nananananananana,
nananananananana,
Enoch Showunmi, United's 21...

i hate it when you win an unkown team and then their managers come and criticize you XD