Arctic Monkeys

Jolly Bubble

Reaction score
What do you think?
As for me they are amasing, just perfect sound and voice of Alex Turner...

Absolute bollocks. But each to their own.

really dont like them at all now, although its not really them to blame, like the libertines the rip of bands have ttly tarnished their image, having said that arctics are a libertines rip of, ah well, down with indie

The Courteeners r bit similar to both Arctic Monkeys and Libertines, theyll b huge next year.

wont turn them off if there on the radio thats about as far as it goes for me.

I do like the arctics and they have talent (although not lots and lots and lots :p), but they have become, not really thru any fault of their own, a bit of a pop band, and like Greg says there have been too many rip-off bands off them which just wana b them

The Courteeners r bit similar to both Arctic Monkeys and Libertines, theyll b huge next year.

you and your ****** NME influenced predictions :p They may be big but they will be just like the rest and sound like the rest. And you forgot to add sounding exactly like dirty pretty things...

you and your ****** NME influenced predictions :p They may be big but they will be just like the rest and sound like the rest. And you forgot to add sounding exactly like dirty pretty things...

Nme ddnt influence me on these. some1 who goes 2 chester uni told me bwt them.

I quite like them. :D i have both their albums, can't decide which i like betetr though. :S

Haven't seen them live yet, even though i had the opportunity when they came up to boro. grrr. :(

Thanks for the answers. You see I'm not from UK (from Ukraine), so it was interesting to get to know original opinions from people whu can be from England or whatever...
As for the albums, the 1-st one is beter I think.

I quite like them. :D i have both their albums, can't decide which i like betetr though. :S

Haven't seen them live yet, even though i had the opportunity when they came up to boro. grrr. :(

when were they playing at boro? danm i missed it as well :(

i hav a stu[ who was actually supposed to copy the second album for me but she still hasnt...idiot..so i havnt listened to the 2nd album properly :(

and who cares who cares who their a rip off of and whether their indie or alternative adn that ****, if its good, its good..

Was a while back Murali, think it was one of them "Secret" gig type things, tickets on sale night before...town hall....if i remember correctly anyway!

and who cares who cares who their a rip off of and whether their indie or alternative adn that ****, if its good, its good..

**** Yeh, 2 many ppl dismmiss ppl cs they swnd like the libertines or other bands.

Keep ur ears open 4 The Courteeners ppl

Libertines and other bands :p

Woo Robbo changed his name to...Robbo

when were they playing at boro? danm i missed it as well :(

i hav a stu[ who was actually supposed to copy the second album for me but she still hasnt...idiot..so i havnt listened to the 2nd album properly :(

As if you didn't know they were playing in boro murali! esh. :p

haha, want me to copy the album for you when you come up to boro?

think of it as your xmas present. ;) lol

lol thanks...but i think i should really know u then maybe get copies off cds for you. after all randomers that u dont know on internet forums arent that cool :)

thanks anyway..

Please don't talk about piracy on these forums.