If you had a transfer budget of one billion dollars, you may be able to sign Balotelli

Gary Neville never leaves even though he is transfer listed. Also JT I have seen him at Chelsea reserves at the age of 37

Gary Neville, Paul Schoes & Ryan Giggs will not sign for anyone else, no matter if they are transfer listed or released they never accept a contract, not that I'm complaining, they are **** but still it's a bit silly :p

Gary Neville, Paul Schoes & Ryan Giggs will not sign for anyone else, no matter if they are transfer listed or released they never accept a contract, not that I'm complaining, they are **** but still it's a bit silly :p

I've signed Paul Scholes before as Chelski :$, but I did have to give him 150k a week. :)

i always sold him for like 60 million us with the viola on 09 but i havnt been them on 10 yet i might start a new save today actually

whenever i play as Fiorentina i sell him straight away on FM10, usually get about 11 million for him and the fans are happy he has gone. Its slighlty harder on the 10.3 patch as you only get about 70% of the transfer fee so you have to decide if its worth it. I still do cos Jovetic is outsanding in any team.

I've signed Paul Scholes in my newcastle game. But he only played half of a season, because he was he going to quit...

I haven't tried to sign Ronaldo or Messi, but i expect it would be hard...I've tried to sign Fabregas many a times, and never succeeded...I offered £200m for him, and they still rejected,even though i'd declared interest and unsettled him, arsenal wouldn't budge...Neville is easy to buy after a few seasons, as long as you give him crazily high wages..

Ill add Puyol as well because even though it will only cost you £8.25M he never accepts a contract :/

I haven't tried to sign Ronaldo or Messi, but i expect it would be hard...I've tried to sign Fabregas many a times, and never succeeded...I offered £200m for him, and they still rejected,even though i'd declared interest and unsettled him, arsenal wouldn't budge...Neville is easy to buy after a few seasons, as long as you give him crazily high wages..

About 50M usually does it for him

Essien is the most difficuilt. chelsea accepted 200 mil. no lower