Are Billionaires ruining our beautiful game?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 5K
billionares didnt do that to them, uefa did when they restructured the european cups in favour of the big sides

Well, you know what I mean, Billionares aren't going to invest in a Scottish, or a Romanian team, but I take your point on Uefa, but you've got to remember the Champions League is a big source of income for us as well

no, no, no, this money is making the game better, more exciting best players in the world playing in england, skillful players and just brilliant to watch,

i would rather watch robinho, eto(maybe), ronaldo, torres, fabregas, drogba, then not, this i because of money

Well, actually imo, the best players in the world are now based in the Spanish Liga, and has been for at least 2 years. Nevertheless, because of the money we can see the best players playing in Europe. Otherwise, most South Americans would still play in their home continent, so no Messi, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Pato, etc....And top players wouldnt be able to move between clubs because of their cost. I wonder how the financial uefa guidelines will affect the teams as of 2012

Foreign investors are ruining the english game
It is simple for them, all about money yet english footballs great history is all about passion, more importantly emotion which they seem to be dettached from. They can be making all the profit they want without those fans turning up every week football would be pointless/worthless
Emotion drives business in this country not economy not wealthy billionaires its emotion
The sooner investors realise that the longer (and more profitable) it will last

Back