Disclaimer89

Reaction score
Hey guys, I used to run a few chairman games - I ran one for FM 13, 14 and 15.

I was just wondered, as I've not seen any about, are they no longer popular? I assume someone would have created one for 2017.

Thanks.

What the **** is a chairman game? Does it involve smoking big fat cigars, drinking whisky, getting ******** from supermodel secretary and giving orders to your lowly minions?

If so, that's practically my life, so why would I also do it in a game?

I was just wondered, as I've not seen any about, are they no longer popular? I assume someone would have created one for 2017.

Thanks.
A what now?

Thanks.
Think there was one last year but couldn't say if there has been one this year or not

I think they are still popular but the vast amount of work for the person in charge puts people off.

And you need like 20 dedicated players to put the time in to make it successful...but when they work they are epic!

I think the forum in general just hasn't been as active the last couple of years so there are less stories and less collaborations like those too

What the **** is a chairman game? Does it involve smoking big fat cigars, drinking whisky, getting ******** from supermodel secretary and giving orders to your lowly minions?

If so, that's practically my life, so why would I also do it in a game?
hahaha

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If i remember correctly (and i am getting on a bit now so could be wrong) i believe there was an attempt to get one started earlier in the year. Think we got about 8 people sign up before the thread died from lack of interest. Pity as i love these type of collaborative things.

In the end i wouldnt of been able to participate for long but still. I'd be keen now though. Hint, hint. :p