Are there any more patches in the pipeline like at least 11.2.2?

hangar18

Reaction score
Even with patch 11.2.1 there are too many bugs and glitches. Its just getting too frustrating the amount of painstaking time I have lost setting up tactics, contracts only to have the "FM11 has experience a serious error and has to close". I'm frightened to play for more than 10 mins at a time without saving for fear of a crash.

Aside from the crashes, there are some bugs that are plain ridiculous like the board agreeing to something one minute, then vitoing it the next or players saying they're happy to renegotiate terms but then clicking on renogate contract, they say sorry not interested in talking to you.

I've tried reinstalling and am not doing anything fancy with add ons etc so it should run fine but clearly isnt.

Really hope SI release a new patch and pronto....

Patch 11.3 should be released in February. Regardless, I am hardlly having any problems. Are you sure it isn't you computer?

I agree with Tharros, i can't believe the amount of problems a lot of people have with FM, because touch wood i have no idea what they're on about most of the time as i haven't had any glitches oO)

I haven't had any errors like the game crashing and i leave it on for hours but i do agree there are a lot of glitches for example the match day experience is terrible, players AI sucks, i mean half my players just run on their own and shoot from 40 yards out and never pass regardless of my instructions, (and please don't tell me to train pass rather than shoot or some other ****).

I hope the 3rd patch solves the match day experience because i get bored to be honest, it's half decent but very weird at times,
And another thing and i see this being mentioned, everytime i use all my subs i get an injury straight after and that is so stupid it is ridiculous.