aldorain

Banned
Reaction score
Please I need it. I need a player like Bale (it can be a youngster) that can skip through the defence and but the ball in good areas and all. Im playing with Bolton

I'm sure I saw an exact replica of this thread so I'll replicate the first reply :
"Don't we all".

Anyway how much money do you have?

get marco padolino. except that he is on the right wing. cheap and fast. AM/M/WB (R). he's not a youngster though

I'm sure I saw an exact replica of this thread so I'll replicate the first reply :
"Don't we all".

Anyway how much money do you have?

220K, and it is due to answers like "Dont we all, im reposting"

Juan Vargas from Fiorentina is a decent buy, depending on budget.

Fair enough but don't expect a Gareth Bale class player for £220k.
Can't help you here unless you raise some funds.

Seriously mate, you're find it very hard to find players of that caliber with that kind of money.
Do a 'search filter from' Bale and then look for the cheapest you can get.

Matias Ezequiel Schelotto, though he plays on the right unlike Bale, but you'll have to wait till the end of the season when he is available on a free

For your budget, or lack of it, Jaroslav Cerny is a solid performer on the left wing.

Im going to have to sell players then, to raise funds to at least 2-3 m

Yes but if you're wanting a player who is immediately as good as Bale then you'll have to raise around the £10 mil mark minimum.
With funds like that you're probably better looking for young players who will be good in the future.

tbh I dont really blame people who posted answers like that when you trying to find Gareth Bale class players for 200k

well im sure Gareth Bale was not worth millions when he started out was he

****, im doomned. Fine I will use my magic to turn Bolton around

Take a look at Mehdi Carcela from Morocco he signed for me for 3 mil first season and is ace or Haris Medunjanin is available for 2 mil. If you need a solid right winger check out Amrabat another good moroccon at PSV.