soccerkid5

Reaction score
Hello everyone who reads this thread , I'm in the year 2012 and in the summer transfer window . After winning the treble this year with bayern ( German Cup, Division One and Champions League 4-3 to Real Madrid :D If anyone wanted to know ) Well everything is just lovely and I'd say perfect except one thing Franck Ribery wants to leave the club and he doesn't want to stay at all after contract dispute . So I'd like to know if there are any young , creative and who has an excellent first touch and technique . Thank you to everyone who helped me and took the time out to even read this .

What position are you playing him? AML inside forward?

Meh, if you are, go for Samir Nasri, he won't let you down, promise.

eden hazard like 'GodCubed' said
retrain him in the AML position and as he's right footed he's perfect for an inside forward :)

Go for Hazard hes amazing once you retrained him. I have used him as a AML and AMR and hes amazing once you give him a run of games. I had Valencia my first choice AMR out for 4 months and Hazard slotted it and after 2 games or so he was getting at least 1 assist every game and scoring screamers in others. He is now injured and I have to make do with Valencia before Hazard returns hes worth the money instead of Ribery.

Sorry that I can't screenie this but about Eden Hazard subject I only have $ 24 million in my game he plays for arsenal and is valued $ 31 million :O . I'll try to get Mata but Thank You! For the help all of you! Edit : Yes I am aware of FMRTE however I do not use it.

Elia is insane. Like Ribery, he's a right footer natural on the left, and is quick. Great on the ball and banged in lots of goals for me at Chelski -- got him for £13.75m at the start of the second season

Bebe, Elia, Hazard, A. Johnson, Bale, Van der Vaart, Robinho, Pato, Nasri, Hamsik, Pastore,
Silva, Pedro, N'zogbia
all great replacements

Balazs Dzsudzsak, Zezinho, James Rodriguez all not mentioned yet and great replacements.