saxford

Reaction score
I am playing Colwyn Bay and using very different tactic in this forum but not success any of them.
the tactic that i already used is

TFF Predator
Sir Goal alot
Bluth 442 and 451

with no success.

are there anyone here that play in lower leage? what 's tactic that you use? please share it with me.
:mad:

I used Armageddon in 3 lower league teams,it's been awesome.
But Predator is better,you did all the requests ?

I used Armageddon in 3 lower league teams,it's been awesome.
But Predator is better,you did all the requests ?

thanks, i will put a test on armageddon but for me Predator is does not produce satisfied result.

I'll give it a try with Colwyn Bay. But are they even in the Vanarama in the latest update? Or I'd have to play the earlier version?

I'll give it a try with Colwyn Bay. But are they even in the Vanarama in the latest update? Or I'd have to play the earlier version?

Man for your tactic, can you tweak it with 2 st and 1 more cb shape? I know 3 st unstoppable but its not fun when you are always winning :p

For OP, GodBluthJD's tactics are awesome.

I'm in the same vote using the so games 15.3.0 update and using guise key vanarama conference north.. Btw I'm doing a only use youth take players so I can't sign anyone outside of my club except players from my youth intake a it of a challenge just gotta find the right tactic

Last edited:
I'm in the same vote using the so games 15.3.0 update and using guise key vanarama conference north.. Btw I'm doing a only use youth take players so I can't sign anyone outside of my club except players from my youth intake a it of a challenge just gotta find the right tactic

Be amazed:

I'll give that tactic a try as I'm using Armageddon and my team has yet to score in 2-3 games

Strange, I used TFF predator And took Dartford from Vanarama South to premier league. I would say, managing lower league, you really need to be focused on much more than the tactic. Make your only scout work reaally hard for his money, offer trials to players on free transfer (4 weeks) all the time. Take every opportunity to praise good performances, or critique bad performances. Use team talks every 3-4 games. Keep morale as hight as possible. Could be useful to have a defensive approach in away games. And for a tactic to work you need to have atleast somewhat compatible players for the roles and thats hard in lower league but as I said, trials trials trial :)

i went from losing 2-0 and 1-0 to switching to saxford's tactic and now won 4-0 and 3-1