Are there any youngsters that can be as good as or like Ronaldo or Messi?

Shneedham

Reaction score
Hi, im looking for wingers that will become extremely good.

Any suggestions?oO)

James Rodríguez always plays well for me and get better and better over time

Plays for Porto and you can get him for around £10m at the end of the first season

I don't think anyone gets quite that good but Eden Hazard and Alexis Sanchez are probably as close as you can get. Some times you can find regens that have the potential to be as good as messi/ronaldo but that totally depends on your game.

cheers, he was amazing on the last fm, does he turn out the same again?

Dylan Deligny

dylan deligny - french left winger from rc lens - normaly brought by manchester city on my game and then loaned out. with the right coaching training and experiance he becomes world class

hope this helps

dylan deligny - french left winger from rc lens - normaly brought by manchester city on my game and then loaned out. with the right coaching training and experiance he becomes world class

hope this helps

do you have a screenshot mate?

Ozil, already a top player but plenty of room for development.

It seems Messi and Ronaldo occupy a different class that only subsequent regens can attempt to reach. Though Pastore, Neymar, Hazard and the like obviously develop into top players.

Potential ability-wise, Aaron Ramsey, the only -10 PA player if I'm correct.

Last edited:
The player with the highest potential ability in the game is indeed Aaron Ramsey. He has a PA of 199. To compare (if I'm not mistaking) Messi has a CA of 195 and a PA of 197.
But since he's not a winger, I would go for Sanchez or Hazard.

The player with the highest potential ability in the game is indeed Aaron Ramsey. He has a PA of 199. To compare (if I'm not mistaking) Messi has a CA of 195 and a PA of 197.
But since he's not a winger, I would go for Sanchez or Hazard.

I don't think so. Ramsey has a PA of -10, which means when the game starts he is given a random PA between 180-200 (Inclusive of both numbers). Usually this means he turns out to be one of the best in the game when talking about CMs.

Neymar is probably the closest to that standard (well from my playing experience).

Btw guys, Aaron Ramsey can be retained as a right winger, train him a lil bit on Quickness or Crossing and he becomes an absolute monster.

i bought jonathan biabiany from inter for the RW post. n he's a world beater, pace=accn=19 (highest ever), n he regularly gets like 20-25 assists a season,
and i play HULK in the LW role (cut inside role with lots of long shots) n even he gets like 30 goals a season, even thou i play rooney up front alone...(4-5-1)...

(i got the two of them coz i alwayz get hazard n sanchez in ma previos fm10, fm09 games, thot a change ws needed ;-)