fss205

Reaction score
I have never seen more than four stars (like messi) so, do they exist? if so, how to get these five stars?

i have scouted a player called robbie cotton from blackburn rovers and his ability come back as a future 5star player but thats the only one who i have seen hope this helps

so it changes with the club's stature. nice.
thanks.

i have this guy robbie cotton in my reserves .

Yeah, a five star player for a lower league club can be a three star player for a bigger club.

I have a 4½ star regen for my Liverpool squad. But it changes with every team. If you scout Messi with i.e Man Utd, he'll come up as 4 stars (I think, Never played with them). But if you scout Messi with a team from League 2 he'll come up as a 5 star player.

i got a 5 star regen forward through my academy at everton..he's already leading the line at 16...can't wait to see him fully developed

Gotze is 5 star for me for Dortmund. End of season 1

Ha.....I was just gonna say Gotze. I have a Dortmund game in the 1st season too. I think Hulk can get there for Porto too

Thing is, its hard to actually have a 5-star player, because if you're in a lower league a player of that quality will want to move up.

If you play in a league like Blue square south you'll be able to send 5*s for fun!

yeah, i have gotze in united, he's 4 stars i think

Depends on the players on your squad. As Bilbao, I had Iñigo Ruiz de Galarreta (not sure if it is his name, the CM) with 5* potential, with Javi Martinez and Ander on the team.