Are they making fm 10 run without the disc again?

That is good then its good when you don't need a disk to play a game :) cause if you forget the disk for some reason your ****** :)

I didnt install it through steam last year and only recently found out that i dont need the disk either.

I will Just Do what I did last year buy it download it then trade it in

abit of thread but can we use the fm logo n skins n facepacks of fm09 or do u have to d/l new ones ? thx

The majority of 2009 ones will work as long as you move them to the 2010 folder.

Yes, but only if you use Steam. I don't use steam so I think I'll just play with the disc. However, I played 09 without Steam or the disc. I'm thinking about getting Steam as Buying it, downloading off Steam, and trading it in sounds like a good idea. :)

the problem with steam is when your internet doesnt work it takes me like 30mins to get the offline mode to work so you can play the game

the problem with steam is when your internet doesnt work it takes me like 30mins to get the offline mode to work so you can play the game
oO) Doesn't for me, it does it first time of asking.

Yes, but only if you use Steam. I don't use steam so I think I'll just play with the disc. However, I played 09 without Steam or the disc. I'm thinking about getting Steam as Buying it, downloading off Steam, and trading it in sounds like a good idea. :)

I didnt install with the cd and still dont need the disk.