Are you excited for FM21?

Liam

Reaction score
I have to be honest. I'm really feeling it this year.

What about you?

I'm eagerly awaiting the beta being dropped to give it a shot and got a long term save planned already

I'm actually quite excited. I think FM has had it's ups and downs in recent years, but I'm actually really looking forward to the next one, to the point where I'm continuously refreshing Miles' and the official FM twitter account for the beta release announcement.

do we know what time will be released?
im hyped!

Yeah looking forward to it now, will get a good month at it before getting sucked into Cyberpunk 2077 in December then. I do causally run FM while working and get through a season a week so that will be my main way of getting a few seasons in!

Yeah looking forward to it now, will get a good month at it before getting sucked into Cyberpunk 2077 in December then. I do causally run FM while working and get through a season a week so that will be my main way of getting a few seasons in!
Hey man! Long time no see! You've finally won the PL! Unfortunately

On topic, no, not really. I'm not really into Sims/Football Manager crossover. I'll get it once it drops bellow 20$.

I will be honest. I wasn't at first and than I actually went and look at their stream last week and all those little things I was like... I do not really care.. turned into, oh my... This looks actually good!

do we know what time will be released?
im hyped!
Last year it was about 4PM if I remember correctly, I would assume similar today. Doesnt stop me refreshing their twitter feed every few minutes though :)

Not at all. It will be exactly like the past, what? 6 years?
Same game, same bugs, same unfinished game waiting for the march/april patch.

I'm so hyped, not felt like this for years about FM and I've booked 2 weeks off work just so I can sit playing the Beta.

Well at least they have come out this morning and said they are working hard to get it out tonight ao fingers crossed

hyped very much. I keep refreshing Football Manager's official twitter account since early morning :) x