Are you excited or worried about the summer transfer window?

Muncie

Reaction score
Hi are you guys excited or worried about the upcoming transfer window? As the football europe is changing coaches all over I wanted to hear your opinions and excitments over the up coming window.

Im very excited but also sceptic, as I'm a Rossonero fan I'm verry sceptic over the manager rumours and optemistic over the transfer rumours as Milan are looking to improve the defense and create a more creative midfield.

Anyone else excited? :)

Last edited:
oh i'm excited like a puff with a bag of dicks!!

considering all of the managerial changes will be a brilliant summer for transfers, can see wigan getting raided for their talent, then you got 3 top clubws changing mangers all with sizeable transfer budgets. then a few mid table teams will be spending and also arsenal rumoured to have a massive budget also. then also you look abroad, juve will spend, Dortmund just got the gotze money so they will spend, can see a mini clearout at barce, if Napoli sell cavani they will invest in new talent, psg will spend and Monaco are aiming high too. so will be an interesting summer and also fm14's database should be interesting to play too!

oh i'm excited like a puff with a bag of dicks!!

considering all of the managerial changes will be a brilliant summer for transfers, can see wigan getting raided for their talent, then you got 3 top clubws changing mangers all with sizeable transfer budgets. then a few mid table teams will be spending and also arsenal rumoured to have a massive budget also. then also you look abroad, juve will spend, Dortmund just got the gotze money so they will spend, can see a mini clearout at barce, if Napoli sell cavani they will invest in new talent, psg will spend and Monaco are aiming high too. so will be an interesting summer and also fm14's database should be interesting to play too!

Can't wait!

Neymar to Barca, what a transfer! VISCA BARCA <3! But yeah, I'm always exited when it comes to the transfer windows, will we see a new Michu or maybe a new Torres? Only time will know!