Are you Left Or Right Handed?

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 3K

What are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right handed for everything, yes including wanking.

Unfortunately when I broke my right wrist a couple of years ago it was quite awwkward; a teacher wrote for me in all my exams because I couldn't write right-handed however life was awwkward when I asked if she could wank for me as I can't do that left handed earlier it and the response was a negative one.

Last edited:
Left handed for everything but right handed or some things my footidness is right but play on the left

Im a Lefty :D, however i do use my right hand to move the pointer on my laptop, left handed and footed though :)

Ambidextrous - which hand I use usually depends on my mood throughout a day.

Very random thread but i like it :) im right handed FTW !1

Jesus Calum :P

Right Handed, and Right footed, completely incapable with the left hand/foot.

I am no handed, as I have no arms. I use my mouth to write, and my ears to type. Don't ask how, its very hard, and slightly embarassing.

I can't do nothing useful with my left hand. So, right.
And, can someone explain me what feeling is when you are left handed and right footed? :D

I can't do nothing useful with my left hand. So, right.
And, can someone explain me what feeling is when you are left handed and right footed? :D

What feeling? Don't feel anything special, but then again my whole right side is my dominant side for sport

I am no handed, as I have no arms. I use my mouth to write, and my ears to type. Don't ask how, its very hard, and slightly embarassing.

And I'm not sure I want to know how you wank! ;)

Left handed. Its common knowledge that Left handed people are 10% more intelligent than right handed plebs.

Back