Are you still playing FM 2010 ?

Dobcheev

Reaction score
Every year when the upcoming new features for the latest FM edition are advertised, I suffer a curious phenomenon: I lose interest in playing the current game.

When I can see how much potentially better the soon to be released FM is going to be, I find myself in an unsatisfactory state of mind with the present one.

Does this unworthy attitude happen to anyone else ?

Last edited:
nope i still play the previous FM until the new FM demo comes back. When I play my 6 months then I go bac to the previous :)

I continue to play the old game, untill the new one arrives, it keeps me going :)

Still playing, I paid good money for this game - it'd be a waste if I didn't play :)

I was looking at my steam account last night and I've played fm for about 400 hours in total, and I don't plan to stop there either ;)

I've given up, always so when the new season starts, wish I didn't

i have played fm10 for 1469 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! addicted.

I still play it as much as I did when it came out, got a game with Lorient and Coventry, and I'm gonna start a Seville and probably a Fulham game if I get bored of them.

yer i still play fm2010 untill fm 2011 demo comes out,,,i just play the demo untill fm 2011 comes out cart wait

Just out of interest, when does the fm11 demo get released usually. I don't think I've ever downloaded the demo since 08.

Still trucking along, think I'm gonig to end my present career once I get to 2030.

Yes I need to know when the demo get's released?

usually about 2 weeks before the game is relased so i would predict mid October. and that steam total hours thing I think is only for the last couple months or summit. As my figure was a lot higher before I went on holiday.

Playing it less than usual but still keeping my save going until 2011 comes out.

I dont even want to see how many hours of my life it has taken haha it wont make me feel very good!