Are youth team/reserve team players too underrated in terms of PA?

Metz

Reaction score
Does anyone else think that youth team and reserve team players should have a more dynamic PA? Most players in every club have an average of 2.5 PA. I think that more young players should be able to evolve into good first team players if they are picked up into the first team at a young age. This would comply with realism because most clubs in the world (especially in England) purchase already good to go players and rarely move up the homegrown players unless they are really good (4.0 or 4.5 stars for example in game terms) or the club is having financial difficulties.

I am not saying that all young players should have a high PA, I am saying that the average should be slightly higher and very dynamic based on playtime, luck, tutoring, amount of injuries, training, club facilities, etc. If you are determined to get a 17/18 year old from your youth team to be a club legend, then you can if you push him hard enough and in the right way. This way, there would be less use of regens early on in the game, or at least you won't see a full regen team until around 12 seasons have passed.