I still can't believe he didn't bring Cambiasso!

This is shaping up for a nice game, Heinze scoring a great header!

i really would love to chin maradona, i hate the fat ****!

amazing player, but now... oO)

Argentina look much more solid than i think many of us were expecting, with a shaky qualifying campaigni expected this game to look close, but the Argy's look that class above.

Why is the Sweeden gaffer wearing a heavy jacket? Is it not rather warm over there? Higuian should have scored!

Should of started with Milito instead of either Tevez or Higuain/

I think Roy Keane might disagree with Mick's comment about pre-worldcup events..

enyeama is a pretty good keeper in real life aswell by the looks of it. messi looks dangerous so far i dont know how long they can keep this at only 1-0.

Gutierrez at right back, out of position... Someone remind me why they didn't take Zanetti again? Also why is Veron there and not Cambiasso? Even if they wanted to take Veron, they didn't really need Palermo, and 6 strikers isn't that necessary, so why take him ahead of Cambiasso or Zanetti?

Good Game so far - Argentina have GOT to get more goals now its inevitable. Can also see Nigeria getting a goal.

I reckon Argentina 3 - 1 Nigeria

Gutierrez at right back, out of position... Someone remind me why they didn't take Zanetti again? Also why is Veron there and not Cambiasso? Even if they wanted to take Veron, they didn't really need Palermo, and 6 strikers isn't that necessary, so why take him ahead of Cambiasso or Zanetti?

maradonna has built the team around veron, and somehow after dismal spells at man utd and chelsea he has gone back to argentina and won player of the year 2 season in a row. he has been pretty good today i felt but i definatly agree with why isent zanetti right back. nigeria should get omendiwingie(bad spelling) on to keep taking jonas on.

Cambiasso-- Never played Under Maradonna

Zanetti--> i Quote " the only way to counter messi, is to have Maradonna coaching him"

that any indication?