bongorider

Reaction score
Just for background I'm playing with the latest patch and have reached 2024. I've been managing a top EPL team since the game began

I've been noticing that most of the talented young players of the last 10 years are from Argentina and have no fewer than 7 ARG players in my team, all of them hot prospects (4 stars or above). The next best country seems to be Spain, and then there is a smattering from other European countries. With 12 scouts operating worldwide I've found no players above 3.5 stars anywhere outside Europe or South America.

Obviously this reflects real life to a degree, but after 14 years I would have expected at least one 4 star player from outside those two continents (especially africa), and the Argentina bias seems a little too much to me.

I'm playing as Seoul, and first season I sent a scout out to South America. What he's come back with, after a year, is a long list of Argentinean players with a couple other nationalities scattered throughout. They're all around 3 stars for us, and I have no interest in signing any of them. Next year I'm sending him somewhere else...

in my game there is a growing number of hot prospects coming from Africa.
However most of the talents from the game comes from Brazil.

It seems brazil & argentina have the best regens on my save at the moment im in 2019 but i have signed a italian cb with a pa of 200 so based on that im hoping some regens from europe can be that good

In my game the best two regens are Danish, I've snapped them up straight away. Other than that the best regens are Argie's, French and Spanish.

In my game, the two best regens are from Chile. One is a striker and one is a winger

whats regens mean? Top players respawn in those areas? Does anyone know if it is a fixed thing for each new game you start or is it fixed for all games?

Argentina and Brazil for me too. After that Italy and Spain.

i have a couple of awesome wonderkids from france and a couple from spain

Brazil
Holland
Spain
Argentina
France

Pretty much where all of them come from