ARGH stupid chairman!

dannycope123

Reaction score
Im very annoyed right now as my chairman just accepted a £16.25 million bid for curtis davies. he was my best defender by far and so now im looking for another one, ideas please.
and if this has happened to you, let me know.

not happened to me but i rekkon you should sign Christian Zapata mb rong spellin plays for udinese, Stefan Radu (Lazio) Martin Demichelis (Fc Bayern)

well my board accepted a 20m bid for nasri, stupid board to be honest nasri was my star player since he had to play instead of fabregas who broke his leg.. :|

Sakho mate from PSG for about ~10M. Very good value for money. Zapata is good too. And if you want to try, maybe you could try a cheeky bid for Jonny Evans, he turns out quite awesome in my game.

psg didnt accept my bids for sakho
zapata is likely to join but im wondering whether to get jonny evans instead.

just offer him a new contract and if he accepts the bid is void :)

thanks, inter milan are now bidding for milner and im worried that the chairman is gunna accept again.

if they do just offer a new contract, if the players happy they rarely turn down the contract offer, sorted =D

Im very annoyed right now as my chairman just accepted a £16.25 million bid for curtis davies. he was my best defender by far and so now im looking for another one, ideas please.
and if this has happened to you, let me know.

Omg same thing happened to me he too just now accepted £12M for Davies.

Check out David Luiz from Benfica I just put in a bid for him to replace Davies.

i had signed Bojan for stoke on free transfer and he was scoring left right and centre but then man city made a massive bid of 40million and the board accepted it. but i didnt sign him to make money i signed him to make the team better and now im not going to be able to bring that quality to the club!

same just happened to me, i brought mauro zarate for burnley and he was the top scorer in the league, then chelsea bid 7m in january and i laughed so i negoiated asking for 40m, then they bid 21, chairman accepts, offer new contract he rejects, then goes to chelsea. i spoke out against the chairman in my next press confernece i was so ****** off. then he had the cheek to only give me 5m of the 21m i got from the transfer
:@

That hapned with me. My chairman accepted a £15.5Million bid for Stendardo. I replaced him with Rinaudo for £5.5 Million but Stendardo was solid.

Papadopoulos should do the trick... I cant really remember his first name it is something a long the lines of kyriakos or something

Back